- U.S.Navy Seabee Museum
- 150 Plus Photos Chu Lai 1966
- My Tour, Adak Alaska
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Get An Agent Orange Exam!
- Veterans Diseases associated with Agent Orange
- e Benefits
- Dependent & Survivor Benefits
- G.I. Bill Tools
- Request Military Records
- Veteran Burial Benefit
- My HealtheVet
- Make V.A. Medical Co-Payments
- Seabee Magazine
- Affordable Dental Coverage for Veterans
- Disabled American Veterans
- Medicare Helpful Contacts
- Veterans Gravesite Locator
- A Tribute To Lance Corporal, Chance Phelps
- Special Environmental Health Registry
NMCB3 Home Base, Port Hueneme, California.
After completing "A" school at Port Hueneme, then serving for a year at Adak Alaska, I returned to Port Hueneme and joined NMCB3 in 1966. If you visit this sit on your phone or tablet, go to the bottom and select View Web Version located below Home button.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Veterans Administration Agent Orange Information
If you served with NMCB3 at Chu Lai and/or during the time period described on the Veterans Administrations web-site and have not had an Agent Orange Physical, you need to go to the VA Today!
It is important not only for you, but your family. If like me you remember looking up and seeing these guys coming and going and in the air when you were away from our base then you need to get checked. There are protections available for your family when and if you should come down with any one of the medical problems associated with Agent Orange, it's a long list.
VA Agent Orange Link:http://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/