- Request Military Records
- Seabee Museum
- Get An Agent Orange Exam!
- Veterans Diseases associated with Agent Orange
- 150 Plus Photos Chu Lai 1966
- Agent Orange and Survivor's Benefits
- My HealtheVet
- Make V.A. Medical Co-Payments
- Medicare Helpful Contacts
- Veterans Gravesite Locator
- Veterans Services
- California Veterans Benefits
- NMCB3 Tour Book 1966
- My Tour, Adak Alaska
- A Tribute To Lance Corporal, Chance Phelps
- Special Environmental Health Registry
- Seabee Magazine Online
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Veterans Administration Agent Orange Information
If you served with NMCB3 at Chu Lai and/or during the time period described on the Veterans Administrations web-site and have not had an Agent Orange Physical, you need to go to the VA Today!
It is important not only for you, but your family. If like me you remember looking up and seeing these guys coming and going and in the air when you were away from our base then you need to get checked. There are protections available for your family when and if you should come down with any one of the medical problems associated with Agent Orange, it's a long list.
VA Agent Orange Link:http://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/
Agent Orange and Survivor's Benefits Link: http://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/survivors-benefits.asp